03 januar 2008

Butt-print

One night I had this wondrous dream:
One set of footprints there was seen,
The footprints of my precious Lord,
But mine were not along the shore.
But then some stranger prints appeared,
And I asked the Lord: “What have we here?
Those prints are large and round and neat
But Lord, they are too big for feet.”
“My child”, he said in sombre tones,
“For miles I carried you alone,
I challenged you to walk in faith,
But you refused and made me wait.
You disobeyed, you would not grow,
The walk of faith you would not know.
So I grew tired, I got fed up,
So there I dropped you on your butt.
Because in life there comes a time
When one must fight and one must climb,
When one must rise and take a stand
And leave your butt-print in the sand.”

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hei Elisabeth! Jeg har vært innom siden din tidligere også, men ikke fått rotet meg til å skrive en hilsen. Jeg har også prøvd å sende deg en mail, men tror ikke den kom frem?? og så gikk dagene uten at jeg har fått gjort noe med det, slik er jeg desverre- full av "skal bare"...

Men du- jeg gler meg til å lese mer om hva du driver med, så vær en flink bloger, hva ;-)